Participants will begin their training with lecture delivered by Dr. Madison with an assist by Dr. Frawley. Each participant will perform four soft tissue grafts
as well as assist with four additional procedures, all with live patients. This training will allow you to go back to your office and do these procedures immediately.
Our regular 4-day course is offered once a quarter and always runs from Tuesday through Sunday, which includes 2 travel days. Each course is limited to 14 participants only and fills up quickly so apply today.
The course is held at a state-of-the-art facility built to USA Standards in Puebla, Mexico. The property includes a 20,000 square-foot dental facility with 8 operatories, a professional dental clinic, a modern, comfortable hotel, a dining hall, and large conference rooms for lectures, parties, and business meetings.
– History of all types of soft tissue grafts
– Review of literature
– Implant exposure to preserve keratinized tissue
Review of techniques
– Free gingival graft around implants lacking keratinized tissue
– Root Coverage - Subepithelial connective tissue graft/dermis graft
– Root coverage - utilizing dermis in Vista tunneling
– Perform four live surgeries and assist on four other surgeries
This all-inclusive program includes all your training, the implants needed for the live patient surgeries, your food and beverages, and shared accommodation lodging. It does not include airfare to and from Mexico.
Total cost: $7,500
Each course is limited to 14 participants only and tends to fill up quickly. Reservations for qualified applicants are approved on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, talk with an advisor at 817-284-3629.